05 November 2012

November 2012 New Moon Solar Eclipse Rituals at Through Night's Fire Astrology

November 13 - 14, 2012 New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio Rituals
 
 
 
 
 
I am gradually phasing out the Moon Ritual Newsletter and will instead be offering 3 rituals per New and Full Moon monthly (most of the time, sometimes there will only be 2 choices). I hope everyone finds the wider selection valuable and helpful. For now you can still subscribe the the newsletter but I will be phasing it out over 2013. The Full Moon Rituals for the Gemini Lunar Eclipse are also available...I will post the links on the blog over the next few days.
 
With love & blessings,
 
Dena
 
 
Dena L Moore
Through Night's Fire Astrology
Astrological, Metaphysical, & Spiritual Consultant

 
Dryad Design, Alchemy Gothic, Sweet Romance, Wellstone Jewelry, Peter Stone Silver, Pepi & Co, Crystal Journey Candles, Coventry Creations Candles and so much more, now available (or on the way!) Find 100's of new products in my NEW Venus Illuminated Shop: http://stores.venusilluminated.com
 
The book is now ready! Dangerous Love, Sacred Love: The Dance of Saturn & Neptune in Karmic Love Relationships
 
Find me on eBay: tnf_astro
 
Join me on facebook:
on Linked In:
 
 
 
 

No comments: