09 July 2011

Behind the scenes update

Hello...Aloha! Just a brief update...although there isn't much going on here on my blog at the moment, I can assure you that I am busy, busy, busy behind the scenes! I am still working away on the Saturn-Neptune book whenever I am able, I am building a whole new Venus Illuminated site, adding tons of new products to my ebay shop, rebuilding Voices from Venus (yes, again...) and doing all I can to keep up with the scopes, calendars, and rituals as I currently have a very heavy client load. So, unfortunately, I haven't had time to write any forecasts or new articles for a bit.

It's nice and balmy here in Hilo, Hawaii, my temporary home...I have escaped the heat and humidity of Florida summers for the first time in 15 years! I had thought to finish the book while here as summer is usually my 'slow' time consulting-wise, but this year is different (the 3 recent eclipses may have something to do with that! :))

So..Aloha...stay connected and look for new things to crop up from this direction in the future. Blessings, Dena

No comments: