18 August 2007

This is an Illusion

Astrological Poetry...an Ode to the Sun :)

This is an Illusion

I watch you rise,
Climbing higher in the sky,
Glowing magnificently over the trees,
So close…warming my face,
Arousing me in your silent ascent.
We are alone in this space, this moment,
At one in the early morning hours,
Your touch - your powerful surge of energy -
Mine…all mine
Forever, however briefly.
Each moment lingers for eternity inside my soul,
And knowing that this is an illusion,
That you are not mine,
That you belong to the Universe,
….this does not distract me from the holiness of these moments
Lost in your glorious rays, this eternal minute in your embrace.

Dena L Moore
August 18, 2007


Currently Reading: Astrology and Fate by Liz Greene and Eclipses by Celeste Teal

No comments: