08 June 2007

Traveling like The Fool...

Hello! I am currently in the Cincinnati OH area and have been traveling since last Friday morning - early :) It's been an adventure, albeit a slow and meandering one. I try to be laid back but it's very difficult for someone like me with so much Virgo and Scorpio energy...so of course I have been working every day, just not so many hours!

It's so beautiful driving through the Mountains, so peaceful and green, lol. Where I live in Florida we've been having a bad drought and forest fires so the nice greenery and cooler weather further north has been more than welcome. I do so love traveling and seeing new things, places, and people. Karmically, for me, I have often been on the move in the past (in past lives and also in my childhood) so it is a 'natural' fit and helps me feel more peaceful.

I am well pleased with the Karmic Love Scopes I've started, I've seen the accuracy playing out in my own life and in those around me, so I hope that some of you will be able to benefit from them.

I have other things in the works but not sure when I will be able to present them as I have to deal with lawyers and court, etc when I return home (due to my car accident and subsequent injuries in 2005). I will be glad when it is all over with, not that it will ever be over with regarding the pain and doctors I will likely have to continue with indefinitely. The way people are these days often amazes me, how they can more or less ruin your life (or nearly so, I am such a positive person most of the time that I just struggle through it) and then still have the audacity to deny or try to take advantage of the injured person.

It's raining here today but I dare not complain, I haven't seen much rain in months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just reading your blog today and what has caught my eye on the very first blog on this page is that you were in a car accident in 2005 and we were in one on April 13, 2007 on a Friday no less. I have also sustained serious injuries and endured the near loss of my left eye that following week (fortunately, we entered the ER after my Lumbar disk Surgery (April 17, 2007) just under a week later). I am fine now from the accident but am still recovering from the Lumbar Surgery (which will take over 5 months to recover now).

I bring this up because, right after the accident, I noticed a number of Auto accidents back to back (either on the news) or as we were driving to our appointments and now I am reading about your accident (although yours occurred 2 years ago).

I wonder about this seriously. This accident occurred out of a malfunction with the breaks to where we needed to total the entire car and purchase a used car and have had problems only until 2 weeks ago.

Sometimes the Universe sends messeges to us in symbolism or to grab our attention to something that we may not be aware of.

Have you pondered this avenue of thought?

We were fortunate that there were no children playing there and this actually diffuse the Friday the 13th theory (which is when this accident occurred) because we were very fortunate in that there were no children playing and that I did not permanently lose my vision. So much worse could have happened to us.

What amazes me is the connection that spirit beings have with one another and that I became interested in your website through an absent-minded and tardy payment. What are the chances here?

Blessed Be

Lady Anna