19 April 2007

A new beginning...or just an update?

I've been blogging for a while on various sites sporadically and decided that now is the time to really get in gear and create a blog for the website(s). Sometimes it may seem that I am not doing many updates to the sites, or writing anything new, but the truth is I am working hard day after day to develop new content and keep on top of what I currently offer. When I have many clients at once I must turn my full attention to them - that is the main purpose after all, isn't it? My goal is to help others who come to me, so my clients are always top priority over free content! Unfortunately there are visitors who do not understand that and I receive some of the most terrible email sometimes if I miss a month of the free Love Scopes! Go figure...

I bet most of you didn't realize this was a one woman show, did you?? LOL

The primary purpose of the blog will be to keep my visitors informed of what I am working on, what's going on behind the scenes, and offer a place for me to explain why this or that wasn't done...all in all, I can be a rambler and I may not stay on topic but what I can offer is a unique, cruel, and creative look into the mind of this Astrologer/Writer/Poet/Tarot Reader/Metaphysician/Spiritual Consultant/Web Designer/Customer Service/Advertiser/eBaying Mother of 2...Yes, it gets hectic and very crazy sometimes, but I can say I live a VERY full and darkly beautiful life...

Don't say I didn't warn you...

No comments: